Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles submitted in Cental : Journal of Economics and Law have not been previously published, nor has it been before another journal has been considered (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to Editors).
- The submission in Central : Journal of Economics and Law must be filed is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Central : Journal of Economics and Law
Publisher Yayasan Rahmat Putra Kurnia
Office : Jl. Jend. Ahmad Yani No.70 Kesawan, Kec. Medan Barat, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20111, Indonesia
Website : yrpk.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.